With its innovative flashing red LED light,
an overboard IC-M23 is easy to find, day or night. The light flashes
even if the radio is turned off.
The IC-M23 is powered by the 3.7V lithium-ion batrtery pack, BP-266 to
reduce the capacity and weight of the radio. A newly developed PA
circuit provides 5W (approx.) RF output and powerful 600mW (typ.) audio
even at this low voltage, while saving battery consumption for 10 hours
of operating time.
The easy to see LCD (32x16mm) offers a clear 2-digit channel number indication.
Recharge the IC-M23 by plugging the wall charger directly in to the
radio. By eliminating exposed metal charging points, the IC-M23 is
efven more protected from water damage.
The volume loud / mute functions temporarily change the volume to the
maximum / minimum level with two touches of a button. Depending on the
background noise level, you can easily change the volume level to
capture the received message.
Waterproof construction equivalent to IPX7 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
Dual / Tri-watch functions
Auto scan function
One touch access to CH 16
4-step battery life indicator
Tag scan and favourite channel functions
LCD and keypad back lighting
AquaQuake draining function
- Float’n Flash - Radio emits a red flashing light when in water, even if turned off
- Smallest and lightest floating 5W handheld marine VHF (as of December 2010)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Instant access to CH16 / User call Channel
- Normal, Priority “TAG” scanning
- “Fav” channel button
- BP266 Li-Ion Battery supplied (3.7V / 1590mAh)
- 55 Marine Channels
- Energy Saving 3.7V Circuitry
- Built-in Charger Circuitry
- Supplied with AC240 charger and hand strap