Shop here with confidence! - Online Security
Prestige Communications have placed a number of protections in place to ensure that your transactions are extremely safe and that your information is secure.
When transacting via our secure server, your credit card and personal details are encrypted using the latest industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 256 Bit encryption technology before being sent over the Internet.
Accepting credit cards online securely via E-path hosted PCI and CDU compliant credit card payment gateway system.
It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
You can tell you are in secure (SSL) mode when a little padlock appears within your address bar amd on the bottom of the screen.
Your credit card number is removed from our on-line server within one minute of it arriving and is stored on a separate secure server, which is not accessible via the Internet at all.
If you are still unsure about sending your credit card to us via the Internet, then we suggest you use one of our additional payment methods.
Security is a of the upmost of importance and it is up to you to ensure you protect your information.
Please read our security tips:
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters - a combination of letters and numbers is best.
- Do not use your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Prestige Communications will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their prestigecom.net.au password.