The Blackhawk M2M Omni Antenna ANT-BH-00057
The most commonly used in machine telemetry, such as in smart metering, vending machines, and industrial control systems. This model has been selected on the basis of its high radiation efficiency and stable average gain across the operating frequency range. With a height of only 82 mm, this antenna is also a fantastic option for low-clearance vehicles, buses, and caravans.
The Blackhawk M2M Omni Antenna is a compact antenna capable of operating on any network in Australia, making it suitable for M2M communications on Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone TPG networks.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-months manufacturer's warranty.
• 4 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
• 5 dBi gain across bands 1710-2170 MHz
• 4 dBi gain across upper bands 2500-2700 MHz
• Black ABS construction
• Bracket mount included
• 3 m cable with pre-terminated SMA male connector
• Ideal for Telstra, Vodafone, and Optus M2M applications.
• Product Type: Network Antenna
• Frequency Range: 698-960 / 1710-2170 / 2500-2700 MHz
• Peak Gain: 4 / 5.2 / 4 dBi
• VSWR: ≤2.0:1
• Polarization: Vertical linear
• Maximum Input Power: 50 W
• Impedance: 50 Ώ
• Input Connector: SMA Male
• Cable: 3 m PT195 LSHF
• Lightning Protection: DC Ground
• Construction: ABS, black
• Mounting: Wall mounting bracket
• Dimensions: Φ48×82 mm
• Weight: 220 g
• Operating Temperature: -40 to +70°C
• 1x Blackhawk M2M Omni Antenna ANT-BH-00057