CEL-FI GO G31 with the CLR8B 7-9db Antenna Kit
Devices are Australian Carrier Approved by Telstra
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
- Cel-Fi GO G31 Mobile Repeater for Telstra Network
- 7-9db Gain Antenna with 4m cable
- Internal T7 Antenna 3.5dBi with 3m cable
- 12V Cigarette Lighter DC Cable
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70/100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.
The AXIS CLR8-5G is an All Black high quality and performance radome antenna featuring a spring base. This new antenna offers incredible value.
The antenna is ideal for highway communications and all off-road use.
• Collinear design offering the ultimate in coverage and gain
• Ideal for all new 5G 4G LTE networks with true multi-band coverage
• High gain across all bands making it suiting fringe and rural applications
2 Year Warranty
- Radome antenna whip
- 4G LTE, 4GX, 3G
- 690-894 Mhz / 1700-1755 Mhz / 1850-1995 Mhz / 2110-2700 MHz / 3800Mhz
- 7-9dB Gain
- Black Spring
- 720mm height
- Packaged with 5.3M coax cable
- Supplied with FME
Ideal for mounting on bullbars, fender brackets and truck mirrors.