Hema HX-1 4WD Navigator GPS
"Without a doubt the best sat-nav system I have used, both on and off-road" - 4x4 Australia
"When it comes to caravanning in Australia, the Hema HX-1 Navigator is hard to beat" - RACQ
"There is no one else out there regularly mapping and checking outback tracks for accuracy like HEMA" - All Terrain
The HX-1 Navigator is Hema's follow up to the hugely successful HN7 Navigator and it's the ultimate GPS system for on and off-road navigation. It has Australia's best topographic mapping with the new 1:150 000 coverage of the entire country, as well as turn-by-turn navigation and over 45,000 points of interest, including campsites and caravan parks and loads of other useful stuff.
The HX1 features a new 7 inch, multi-touch screen, which means you can finally pinch-to-zoom like on your phone! The device is now WiFi connected so you can share tracks and info with other travellers. It also means updates are significantly easier and can all be done right from the device.
When you fire up the device you are met with two choices for naviagtion:
- Street mapping for Australia and New Zealand
- Precise turn-by-turn voice guidance
- Speed cameras, red light cameras, school zones, intelligent routing and more
- Over 6,000 Camps Australia Wide and Caravan Parks Australia Wide campsites, caravan parks and dump points integrated
- Navigate remote areas and 4WD tracks
- Award-winning Hema topographic mapping
- 45,000+ Hema-verified points of interest
- Tools for planning and recording trips
- Backup and share your tracks, waypoints and photos online
Drive mode functions like any standard in-car navigation device (TomTom, Navman, etc.), except it's packed with 45,000 Hema-verified points of interest and iGo turn-by-turn navigation with data from Here Maps and Hema.
Explore mode features topographic and touring mapping for off-road navigation. The HX-1 comes preloaded with the Hema Explorer map, which is Australia's most detailed adventure mapping. The Hema Explorer map features the entire Hema database of roads and 4WD tracks, this equates to over 1.2 million kilometres of 4WD and outback roads!
- HX-1 Navigator
- Cradle & windscreen mount
- Soft pouch
- 12V/24V 2A car charger
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 7” 1024x600 glass screen with multi-touch panel
- 16GB internal memory, up to 32GB Micro SD card slot (card not included)
- 5MP camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 22 channel GPS
- 5000 mAh Li-poly battery – more than 6 hours battery life