The Australian IC-410PRO UHF CB + CD963 Antenna Pack
Icom Australia 5 Year Warranty
The IC-410PRO is compact and designed for the most extreme Australian conditions. It features die-cast aluminum chassis and a heavy-duty heat sink that gives you the added benefits of rugged and sturdy construction.
The ICOM IC-410PRO also comes with a standard active noise cancel MIC which allows clear communication by reducing the surrounding noise, especially the low-frequency noise received by the microphone.
The IC-410PRO is also compatible and fully approved for use on Licensed Land Mobile services. (ACMA licensed users only).
- 80 Channel UHF CB
- Active Noise Cancelling MIC (as standard)
- Easy to see White backlit LCD display
- 5 year warranty on radio
- Exclusive automatic repeater scan easily finds local repeaters
- Rugged MIL SPEC construction provides shock & vibration resistance
- Output power 5 Watts (25W with licensed commercial frequencies)
- Silent Stand-by with CTCSS & Selcall
- Front mounted speaker for clear sound
- Made in Japan
RFI CD963-71-75-SW125 6.5dBi Antenna
When the CD963-71-75-SW125 gets mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all-round performance regardless of mounting position.
- IC-410Pro UHF
- Microphone HM-211
- Microphone hanger and screw set
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket
- RFI CD963 antenna kit