Icom IC-455 80 Channel UHF CB Radio
ICOM Australia releases the all-new IC-455 Commercial Grade UHF CB Land Mobile Radio to suit all vehicles in both 12-24V DC power applications. Superseding the very popular IC-450, the latest IC-455 comes with all the features that customers have enjoyed whilst introducing some new functions that enhance the user's experience.
ICOM IC-455 is Made in Japan as a true commercial-grade UHF CB Radio that is tough, reliable and affordable.
Built with the same reliability you already know and backed by a 5-Year Warranty. New model with IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
Loud, Clear & Easy-to-Use
- 80 UHF CB Channels
- 5-Watt RF Output Power
5 Watts (High) and 1 Watt (Low) selectable output power.
- Seven-Colour Backlight LCD
The colour of the LCD Screen can be changed to reflect the operating status. Different colours can be assigned to channels, and colours can be set to indicate when scanning or transmitting.
- Noise Reduction, Audio Equalizer & Voice Changer
The Noise Reduction reduces background noise from both transmitted and receive audio.
- Voice Recorder & Instant Play Back
Can record up to 10 messages of 30 seconds each, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Supports Both 12 V/24 V DC Power Sources
Accepts a 12/24 V DC power source and it is suitable for most types of cars and trucks.
- Dynamic Group Scan for Keeping Group Communication
Using a CTCSS or DTCS tone, this function finds an open channel for group communication.
- Loud Speaker-Microphone with Auto Volume Control
The microphone monitors ambient noise levels and automatically adjusts the audio level. IP54 Water Resistance & Dust Protection
- IC-455 UHF
- HM-244 Speaker Microphone
- Mounting Bracket
- DC Power cable
- Mike Clip
- 5 Year Warranty
Icom specifitions subject to change without notice
RFI CDQ5000 + CDQ3000 Black Rugged 5dBi UHF CB Dual Antenna Package
This is an RFI black heavy-duty and tough-looking dual UHF CB Antenna kit that includes 2 removable whips that independently screw onto a heavy-duty QuickFit / Q-Fit® removable whip system base attached to a heavy-duty spring.
The whips are:
- 3dBi which is good for shorter distances around town, buildings, hilly and bushy terrain or in convoy with other groups of vehicles, plus great for through the carwash and in low carparks. This antenna measures 515mm long including the spring base.
- 5dBi which is good for flatter terrain and longer distances. This antenna measures 1010mm long including spring base.
This RFI CDQ5000-B+CDQ3000 Kit includes:
- 1x Black Q-Fit® removable whip base with heavy-duty spring and 5m coaxial cable terminated with a slimline FME plug
- 1x A-76 FME (Male) to UHF (Male) adaptor plug
- 1x Black 5dBi Whip
- 1x Black 3dBi Whip
The RFI CDQ series antennas incorporate a patented PCB-based Meander® Collinear design offering superior RF pattern and gain stability across the 477 Mhz UHF CB band. The Whips incorporate a flexible solderless design which will easily outlast many other designs. These are ground Independent antennas which means they can be mounted nearly anywhere such as bullbars, truck mirrors, 200 Series Landcruiser antenna mirror mounts etc.
12 Month Warranty
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Nominal Gain dBi||5|
|Cable and Connector||5m of 9006 low loss cable terminated with FME female connector and UHF adaptor|
|Whip Material||PCB radiating element housed in tapered high impact fibreglass|
|Radome Diameter mm||22.5 - 15.6|
|Packaging||Clear hanging bag|
|Length mm||1010mm + Short Whip 515mm|