The UH9060 UHF CB radio budneld with the Aerpro 4.5dBi Black Bullbar Antenna
A remote head UHF Mobile with large LCD Display solution ideal for drivers of 4WD and Motorhomes where size is an issue.
The Remote head unit can be mounted on the roof or dash of inside the vehicle and features Instant Replay allowing you to record and replay up to one minute of recent received signals ensuring important transmissions are not missed.
– 80 UHF Narrowband Channels
– Mini Compact Size: 24.8mm(H) x 126.5mm(W) x 99.8mm(D)
– 5 Watt Maximum TX Output Power
– Master Scan
– Voice Enhancer
– Smart Key
– 10 Different Call Tones
– Instant Replay Function
– Remote LCD Speaker Microphone
– LCD display with 7 Backlit Colours
– Roger Beep Function On/Off
– External Speaker Jack
– 5 Level Pre-set Squelch
– Channel Select
– Instant Channel Programming
– One Touch Instant Channel Recall
– Triple Watch
– Group Scan and Priority Channel Watch
– Open Scan
– Duplex Capability
– Built-In Selective Calling
– SELCALL Feature
– Scan Channel Memory On/Off
– 104 Additional DCS Codes that are User Selectable
– Designed and Engineered in Japan
In the Box
– 1 x UH9060 Radio
– 1 x Remote LCD Speaker Microphone
– 1 x Microphone Hanger
– 1 x 2 Metre Extension Cable
– 1 x Side Mount Bracket
– 1 x Mount Bracket
– 1 x DC Power Cord with Fuse
– 1 x CBA2T1 4.5dbi Antenna + Cable Kit
The CB Radio is also 12 / 24 voltage compatible meaning the CB radio can be installed in almost any vehicle.
Aerpro's new CBA2T1 revised model for 2022 feature 100% Stainless steel spring and body construction which sees them able to handle all the harsh Australian conditions and comes pre tuned to a standard of a VSWR or 1:1.15 or better.
Featuring a heavy duty spring base and enclosed in a protective PVC tube, the Aerpro CBA2T1 Enclosed 4.5 DBI UHF CB Antenna has a frequency of 477Mhz, providing optimal coverage of the CB radio band, whether you're on flat, open land or mountainous terrain.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Spring Base
- Frequency: 477MHZ
- Overall Length - 76cm (2.5ft)
- Cable type: RG58 coaxial
- Gain - 4.5dBi
- Enclosed in Fibreglass Tube
- Includes FME to PL259 connector
- Spring Base
Axis 477 Mhz UHF CB Bullbar Antenna With Barrel Spring Base - AK5R
This antenna can be used for Bull bar mounting, the AK5R is black fibreglass raydome with polished ferrule and heavy duty stainless steel barrel spring complete with 5.3m of low loss coaxial cable.
Antenna length is 720mm including the spring to it's base and 5.0 db of gain. There is a fme connector prefitted the end of the cable so you thread the cable through a 9.5mm hole.
Then screw on the uhf pl259 connector also included to the end of that which is included for simpler fit with soldering or cutting required.
- High impact radome
- Length :(whip 615mm)
- 5dB Gain
- 720mm height including spring
- Ground Independent
- heavy duty spring
- 5.0M coax cable
- Supplied with PL259
12 months warranty.