Designed for boosting cellular coverage in buildings, this repeater operates on more frequency bands & can be easily switched between Telstra, Optus & Vodafone (one carrier at a time)
* Requires an internal & external antenna
- Cel-Fi GO4 represents the latest in 4G cellular repeater technology. Building on the success of the previous model, GO4 has a higher output power (+20 dBm), providing the largest coverage area of all GO models; up to 3000 square meters
- The higher output power means more service antennas can be run from the one repeater, and by popular request, the unit now has an RJ45 Ethernet network interface for remote management.
- GO4 operates on more frequency bands and can be easily switched between Telstra, Optus and Vodafone-TPG (one carrier at a time) should you change service provider.
- Up to 3000m2 indoor coverage area
- Bluetooth wave app for iPhone, Android and computers and for switching between Telstra, Optus or Vodafone – one carrier at a time
- Supports: 700L / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz (Note:700 band is not supported on Vodafone)
- Cellular bands: 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NB-IoT, (5G Ready*)
- Rigid diecast Aluminium casing with IP54 rating, suitable for adverse environments
- Ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building
- Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier.
- 100dB of system gain
- Total System Relay Bandwidth – Up to 40 MHz
- Band Selection Button
**Note: Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time: 3G(850) or 4G(700 or 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones
**Note: GO4 has the future capability to boost 5G as the feature is there but not enabled as it has not been approved by the carriers. When it does become approved, users will be able to run an update through the app which will enable the 5G functionality on the GO4 device.