Includes the following parts:
1x CF-GOHOME - Cel-Fi Go amplifier module
1x CF-ANTLOG - LPDA log periodic outdoor antenna (includes pole mounting hardware and 10m cable)
1x CF-ANTWALL - Wall mount internal antenna
1x CF-CAB6M - 6m internal cable for wall antenna
CEL-FI GO REPEATER FEATURES:
- Designed for building applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO repeater is a one box indoor coverage solution for Telstra’s 3G and 4G networks. It is designed to dramatically boost voice and data speeds for in building applications.
CEL-FI GO SIGNAL BOOSTER PROTECTS THE MOBILE NETWORK IN SEVERAL WAYS BY:
- continuously monitors the power levels from the mobile tower it is connected to and constantly adjusts the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifies one carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency.
- does not interfere with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
- Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24-month warranty.
The Cel-Fi GO repeater is the first carrier class indoor/outdoor mobile coverage solution to feature an industry leading 100dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO booster leverages the award winning Intelliboost signal processing system to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data performance.
Cel-Fi GO signal booster is IP54 weather rated and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for use in commercial properties and government buildings as well as agricultural settings also mining and manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Up to 1,400 sq. m. of Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
Blackhawk Yagi Base Antenna
- 11 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- 12 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for Australian conditions
- Fully welded, powdercoat aluminium design
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- Ideal for high speed 3G and 4G LTE applications.
Operating on all 3G and 4G frequencies in Australia and abroad, this high grade antenna can be used in a range of residential, commercial, and industrial mobile broadband applications on any mobile network. This is the ideal external antenna for Cel-Fi repeater systems.
The Blackhawk Wideband LPDA Antenna provides an ideal solution for 3G / 4G voice and data applications. With the rollout of new 3G and 4G frequencies such as 700 MHz 4GX and 2600 MHz 4G, traditional Yagi antennas just haven't been able to keep up. LPDA antennas allow a single antenna to cover all frequencies with the high gain of a Yagi antenna that rural and remote areas demand. This one antenna can be used on any mobile phone network in Australia, in any area without worrying about compatibility.
|Nominal Gain dBd:||11|
|Frequency MHz:||700 – 1000 / 1500 – 3000|
|Tunable Bandwidth:||Full band.|
|Vertical Beamwidth:||50 (± 5)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth:||55 (± 5)|
|Front/Back Ratio dB:||20 dB (± 3 bB)|
|Dimensions mm:||1100 x 180 x 60|
|Termination:||10 meters cable terminated with male SMA connector|