Australia's first DSP powered super compact radio
A super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative 'flip' feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available.
Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
- 80 CHANNEL UHF CB
- Tiny Size
- Programmable Scanning
- Duplex Function
- High Contrast LCD
- Flip Feature - Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display "flipped over"using a simple key press sequence to all viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Powered by the DSP Pure Sound engine.
- User adjustable squelch.
- User selectable duplex channels
- User selectable open and group scan
- 50 Inbuilt CTCSS codes and 104 inbuilt DCS codes
- User selectable priority channel.
- Full 5 Watt output
- Overvoltage Protection
- Dimensions : H : 23 mm x W : 102mm x D : 87mm
- Whats in the box?
1 x Microphone
1 x Mic bracket
1 x Radio mounting bracket
1 x Power Lead
1 x User Manual
When a strong versatile whip and elevated feed base is required, the AE4018K2 is hard to pass up. It combines a high quality elevated feed antenna base with GMEs most popular fibreglass whip and a heavy duty parallel style electro polished spring.
The whip is made from durable fibreglass with braided/ precision wound copper element, black heat shrink and chrome plated ferrule and is secured to the ALB002 elevated feed.
Provide 6.6dBi gain, this antenna assembly is a fantastic all round antenna for use where a spring option is required for constant heavy use, particularly off-road!
- Elevated feed and fibreglass whip with Black heat shrink
- Parallel style heavy duty stainless steel spring
- Length 850 mm
- Gain 6.6 dBi
- Ground indépendant
- 4.5m Coaxial lead + Connector
- Bonnet/Boot 'Z' shaped antenna mounting bracket - 1.5 mm Stainless Steel
5 Year Australia Wide GME Warranty