Combining the latest technology in radio communication along with a sturdy mechanical frame, the Midland G7 XT-A makes the ideal and effective solution for both the professionals who need to stay in touch with colleagues (construction sites, buildings, hotels, trade fairs, shows) or with leisure users that just want to keep up with friends and family. Its robust frame, ease of use and simple design mean that it is ideal for use in any activity.
- The Midland G7 XT is extremely practical and operates on the Australia 477MHz CB band.
- No user licence required for operation in Australia or New Zealand.
- G7XT-A is compliant with the AS/NZS 4365:2011. Australian/New Zealand Standard for Radio communications equipment used in the UHF citizen band radio service.
- The Midland G7 XT incorporates all the functions that you would expect to see on the latest and most advanced two way radio transceivers and guarantees reliability and maximum efficiency.
- Other key features include an LCD backlit display, a vibrating call alert feature for use in high-noise areas and an auto power save function which reduces battery consumption by up to 50%.
- All of the features on this outstanding radio are easily accessible thanks to the centrally mounted controls.
- Coverage : The maximum range depends on terrain conditions and may vary. The range can be reduced when used inside a car or a metallic construction.
- The usual coverage in the city, with buildings or other obstructions is about 3 to 5 km.
- In open space with obstructions like trees, leafs or houses the maximum possible range is about 6 to 8 km.
- In open space, without obstructions such as in the mountains, the coverage can be more than 12 km.
- Main features
- VIBRACALL function
- LCD display with backlight
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power save: automatic current economy circuit
- 38 CTCSS tones in TX and RX
- Automatic squelch adjustment
- Buttons for the channel selection
- SCAN function
- Keypad lock
- Hi/low power selection
- Roger Beep on/off
- VOX for hands-free communications
- 2 Pin jack for ext. mike / ext. speaker / battery recharge
- Technical data
- Frequency range: 476.425 to 477.4 MHz
- Number of channels: 80 - simplex 1 - 80 - semi duplex 1-8, 41-48
- Vox: Adjustable on 2 levels
- Operate with: battery pack 800mAh 4 AA rechargeable batteries (dry cell option)
- Autonomy: 5/5/90 Up to 18 hours with 800mAh BP
- Display: Backlit multi-function LCD
- Transmission power: 3W (high)
- Working temperature: -10° +60°C
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 58x122x34 mm
- Connections: Audio accessory jack, wall charger
- Accessory jack: 2 pin
- Warranty : 2 Year
2 G7 XT CB Radio
2 Ni-MH Battery Packs
Double position desktop AC charger
User Guide Documentation and Warranty Sheet