RFI VHF CD28 148-174 Mhz Monopole Antenna (4.5m Cable Included)
Utilising a patented matching circuit, the RFI CD28-41-73 antenna is end fed dipole antennas combining a durable thermoplastic housing with a flexible tapered stainless whip section resistant to knocks and bends. The CD28 is ground independent Mopole™ antenna ideal in "alternative" mounting positions such as gutter, mirror or trunk mounts.
- Performance - Exhibits 3 dB improvement in performance over a 1/4 wave whip
- Versatile - Ground independent design allows use in alternative mounting locations
- Rugged - The transformer circuit is housed within a high impact thermoplastic moulding which is virtually indestructible
- Unique termination method simplifies installation and re-cabling in the field
- Designed, manufactured and patented in Australia
- Frequency Range: 148-175 Mhz
- Whip Length: 1340 mm
- Includes 4.5m Cable
- Special Order Item.