The SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected with family and friends when you are off the grid and beyond cellular coverage.
Each SPOT X has its own unique mobile number allowing you to exchange SMS messages with mobile phone users, or send and receive emails, wherever you're located.
If preferred, you can connect the SPOT X to your smartphone via Bluetooth and use your mobile phone and the SPOT X app to communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation.
SPOT X Features
• Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue services,
message back and forth about the nature of your emergency,
and receive confirmation when help is on the way
• Exchange messages with any mobile phone number or email
address from virtually anywhere in the world.
• Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via
Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips
• Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and
track your adventure with SPOTs easy-to-use cloud-based
• Quickly and easily let everyone know youre OK with check-in
• Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable
SPOT X Specifications
• Size: 16.61 cm (H) x 7.37 cm (W) x 2.39 cm (D)
• Weight: 198.4 grams (with Lithium Batteries)
• Bluetooth Range: Up to 9.1 metres (30 feet)
• Operating Temperature: -20C to +60C
• Storage Temperature: -20C to +60C
• Operating Altitude: -100 metres to +6,500 metres (-328 feet
to +21,320 feet)
• Impact, Water & Dust Resistant (IP67): -100 metres to +6,500
metres (Submersible up to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
• Battery Life: 240 Hours (10 Days) of battery life in 10 minute
*Battery life is based on a full charge during initial device usage and ideal
operating temperature of 77F with a clear view of the sky with no
What's in the box?
• SPOT X Device
• Strap and Carabiner
• Micro USB data/Power Cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty Card
• GEOS Reference Guide