Heavy Duty Over the Head Noise Cancelling Headset
The heavy duty, noise cancelling headset has been manufactured with a positive-action PTT switch on one of the earmuffs. The optional Inline PTT cable has an additional heavy duty positive-action PTT switch inline. The headset has been designed with strain relief, meaning that any pressure is placed directly onto the Kevlar reinforced cable.
If the cable is caught or pulled it will give way preventing damage to the headset. A new cable could then be purchased individually rather than an entire headset.
The replaceable cable also gives the flexibility to continue to use your headsets if you upgrade your fleet of radios, as you would only have to purchase the relevant cable.
They are designed for all industry types but are particular favourites in motor racing, production, manufacturing, mining and construction applications.
- Excellent anti-noise capacity and fantastic audio quality.
- Interchangeable Earmuff-PTT or Inline-PTT cables.
- Dust proof, positive action PTT for reliable transmission.
- Electret noise cancelling microphone wih 300° of flexibility.
- NRR 25dB (see specifications below).
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Available for all makes and models listed in the Connectors tab. Other connectors may be available
MOTOROLA – M1, M4, M5, M6, M7, M12, MT1B
KENWOOD – K1, K2, K4
ICOM – S1, S2, S2Air (Airband Handheld), S3, S3W, S4, S6
SEPURA – STP
SIMOCO – SC1, M5
TAIT – T1
GME – GME, S1
HYT – M1, M5
HYTERA – H4, H5
VERTEX – S1, Y3