The UH5060 is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions making it ideal for truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers.
Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch far from their proximity. The UH5060 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
Equipped with a Remote Speaker Microphone with a built-in Large LCD Backlit Screen allows flexible control of all functions and features remotely. This unit features Instant Channel Programming and Recall at the touch of a button, located on the MIC.
The UH5060 is a 5W unit. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5060 comes with some great accessories including a Remote Speaker MIC, Microphone Hanger, Mounting Bracket and a 1.5m extension cable
The AT850BK is a rugged, ground independent black Fibreglass antenna. Engineered and designed for all round use and flat terrain, the AT850 is a durable antenna to suit your driving needs. Ground independent, removable with a 4.5m Low Coax cable and 6.6 dBi gain provides excellent performance and perfect flexibility to tuned channels.
A high quality black elevated feed with parallel spring at the base makes the AT850 a solid choice for heavy usage and off road environments.
- 80 Narrowband Channels
- Mini Compact Size: 100mm (W) x 95mm (D) x 24mm (H)
- Remote Speaker Microphone with built-in Large LCD Display
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Dual Speaker with Synchronised Volume (Speaker at Base and MIC)
- 1.5m Extension Cable
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open / Group Scan
- Dual Watch
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capabilities
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Calling Tone Function
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS / DCS codes
AT-850BK Antenna Key Features
- Elevated Feed & Fibreglass Whip with Black Heat Shrink
- 6.6 dBi Gain
- Parallel Style Stainless Steel Spring
- Ground Independent
- 4.5 Metres Low Loss Coax Cable
- Terminated FME Female Connector and PL259 Adaptor