RFI UHF 5dBi Collinear Antenna (477MHz); 5m FME(F) & UHF(M) Adaptor + CD34 Whip - Black
- 1 x RFI CDR5000-B 93cm Antenna Whip (LONG)
- 1 x RFI-CD34 41cm Antenna Whip (SHORT)
- 1 x RFI CDR Spring Base + 5m Low Loss FME Terminated Cable with UHF Adaptor
The CDR5000 series is a light weight version of our CDQ5000 which is ideal for mounting on guards, mirrors or bull bars. It utilises our Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability and employs our Q-Fit® removable whip system.
CDR5000-B+CD34 Features: The antennas we supplied with our medium duty spring assembly which included 5 metres of low loss 9006 cable terminated with an FME female connector and includes a UHF to FME adaptor. Also includes an additional CD34 whip (black).
• Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate performance & robustness.
• 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
• Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security
• Totally ground plane independent
Designed & Manufactured in Australia by RFI.