Heavy Duty Noise Cancelling Dual Earmuff behind the head Headset with inline PTT
The extreme noise canceling dual-muff headset is popular with the mining, motor racing industry, and other noisy industrial groups. The ear cups have been manufactured with acoustic noise reduction material coupled with gel ear pads that mold comfortably around your ears efficiently minimizing background noise.
The boom microphone is fitted with a high-performance electret noise-cancelling microphone. The durable curly cord cable is fitted with the large-high-quality inline PTT button which has a metal clip securely fastened on the rear.
Suitable for all industry types but a particular favorite with motor racing, production industry, mining, construction ......
- Interchangeable Radio Interface Cable allows 1 headset to suit different model radios. This also allows change-out of the main cable in the event the cable is damaged.
- Set up standard with noise canceling electret microphone (300-degree flexibility)
- Added Strain Relief to ensure the protection of the main cable connection socket in the event the cable is caught on machinery, etc We have noted that when the cable is strained on similar products manufactured by other brands there is a potential for the cable socket to be damaged resulting in costly repairs to dismantle the earmuff and replace. With our design the cable may still fail if strained beyond normal operating conditions, however, the earmuff remains protected by the strain relief mechanism, allowing quick cost effective replacement of the main cable.
- NRR 24dB (Noise Reduction Rating).
- Comes standard with foam ear pads but you can purchase gel ear pads for extra comfort.
- Dust proof PTT.
- 1-year warranty.
MOTOROLA – M1, M4, M5, M6, M7, M12, MT1B
KENWOOD – K1, K2, K4
ICOM – S1, S2, S2Air (Airband Handheld), S3, S3W, S4, S6
SEPURA – STP
SIMOCO – SC1, M5
TAIT – T1
GME – GME, S1
HYT – M1, M5
HYTERA – H4, H5
VERTEX – S1, Y3