Short chassis digital media receiver with Bluetooth® / USB / 13-Band EQ / variable-colour illumination / JVC remote app compatibility/ triple pre-outs (3.5V).
Bluetooth: Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
- With built-in Bluetooth audio, you can listen to and control songs stored on your iPhone or Android smartphone – all wirelessly.
- Extra high-quality playback can also be achieved with FLAC compatibility that allows digital audio to be compressed in a lossless format.
- In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function.
- Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
JVC Streaming DJ
- Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, allowing you and your friends to take turns streaming music like a DJ.
- Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing.
- Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the receiver.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.7
- HFP 1.7 Wideband Speech is supported, allowing you to enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
iPhone® Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
- Just connect your iPhone via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing.
- No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Low Battery Information
- When the battery of the connected Bluetooth device runs low, a beep sound is heard and “LOW BATTERY” appears on the receiver.
2-Line VA LCD Display
- Equipped with VA (Vertical Alignment) LCD panels that offer a broader angle of view and better visibility.
- The 2-line display provides more information with animation effects.
2-Zone Variable-Color Illumination
- You can mix the front panel illumination into 2 separate color zones.
- 50 preset patterns (49 colors + 1 user color preset) are available for easy customization.
- In addition, manual setting is possible to set each RGB color by 32 steps, providing a total of 32,768 different colors for each zone, 1 and 2, to match your preferences.
- You can even enjoy moving illumination, selectable from 10 color animation patterns.
Music Sync. Effect
- Changes illumination patterns according to the rhythm of the music.
- Illumination key colors can be preset the way you like.
High Current 1.5A Charging
- Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
- K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range.
- For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz.
- It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
- By selecting the speaker type and the distance to the center of the listening position, the receiver will automatically adjust the timing of the sound output from each of the speakers.
- This ensures that the sound from each of the speakers will arrive exactly at the same time to the listening position.
- Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using 2 speakers.
- Simply select the vehicle size, and the receiver automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
- This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
- Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
Volume Link EQ
- Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise.
- It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
- Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Remote Control App
- Control the receiver's source directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote" app* (now available for both iOS and Android).
- You can even customize your audio setting, and see detailed source information such as song title, artist name and album art etc. from the smartphone.
- The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.