Uniden XTRAK 80 Smart UHF Radio with Large OLED Display + 4.5DbI JD 4WD Antenna Kit
Introducing the Latest in UHF Communication with the New Flagship in the Uniden Range. The New Uniden XTRAK 80 is a Smart UHF Radio the latest in UHF Communications from the world leaders in wireless communication.
The Uniden XTRAK80 has a large, high-contrast anti-glare OLED display and the backlit keypad on the in-vehicle UHF radio is clear and easy to read in all lighting conditions. It also contains Powerful integrated 2-Watt speakers and 4-level voice enhancers that enable maximum sound clarity in noisy environments.
Uniden’s innovative one-touch instant replay allows you to record and replay up to 6 minutes of recently received communications … meaning you won’t miss any important transmissions. And a Smart Key allows you to toggle between instant channel, call tone or equalizer. The Magnetic Mount is quick, easy, convenient, and secure to hold your speaker microphone.
The XTRAK 80 is the ultimate in compact UHF communications with a trade quality build and is engineered for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal from everyone including 4WD Drivers, Recreational Drivers, Truck drivers, and RV/ Caravan Drivers. The XTRAK 80 offers the finest components, engineering, and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
Available in the XTRAK range is Uniden’s MasterScan® technology, designed to ensure minimal disruptions for continuous communication and offers users the to seamlessly communicate on a group of channels. If your current channel is interrupted by outsiders, all radios in your group will automatically jump to a new clear channel allowing uninterrupted communication to continue.
Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF make this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The XTRAK 80 offers the finest components, engineering, and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
If you are after the best then no look no further than the XTRAK 80 to keep you connected.
1. Please note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are receive-only channels. ∆ 1-year warranty on included accessories. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Large Anti-Glare OLED Display with Dimmer
- 2-Watt Remote Speaker Microphone
- Magnetic Microphone Mount
- 80 UHF Channels
- Open / Group Scan with Priority Channel Watch
- 5-Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- 12 / 24 Voltage Suitable for Any Vehicle
- External Speaker Jack
- Voice Scramble
- Dedicated Instant Replay Key:
- Replay up to 6 Minutes of Received Transmissions
- 3 Programmable Smart Keys, from:
- Instant Channels
- Triple Watch
- 10 Level Squelch Adjust
- Call Tone
- Monitor Mode
- 100 Extra User Programmable RX Channels:
- 400-520 MHz in 12.5kHz Steps
- Master Scan®:
- Uninterrupted Communication
- Shared Channel Quiet Filter
- 104 DCS and 50 CTCSS Codes
- Mini Compact Size: 126.5mm (W) X 99.8mm (D) x 24.8mm (H)
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x XTRAK 80 Base Unit
- 1 x XTRAK 80 Remote Microphone
- 1 x Quick Release Bracket Kit
- 1 x Gimbal Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Magnetic Mic Mount
- 1 x 2m Mic Extension Cable
- 1 x DC Power Lead with Fuse
UHF CB Antenna made for the Australian Environment
4.5dBi UHF CB Radio antennas feature 100% Stainless steel spring and body construction which sees them able to handle all the Australian conditions and comes pre tuned to a standard of a VSWR or 1:1.15 or better.
Featuring a heavy duty spring base and enclosed in a protective PVC tube, the Aerpro CBA2T1 Enclosed 4.5 DBI UHF CB Antenna has a frequency of 477Mhz, providing optimal coverage of the CB radio band, whether you're on flat, open land or mountainous terrain.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Spring Base
- Frequency: 477MHZ
- Overall Length - 76cm (2.5ft)
- Cable type: RG58 coaxial
- Gain - 4.5dBi
- Enclosed in Fibreglass Tube
- Includes FME to PL259 connector
- Spring Base