The Motorola DP4400e is a world-class, digital and analogue two-way radio. The Motorola DP4400 versatile design enables users to integrate Motorola's leading technology into their existing analogue fleet. Best-in-class audio with customisable voice announcement makes the DP4400 the ideal radio for the demanding business user looking for a government ready, feature-rich two-way radio solution.
The Motorola DP4400 offers exceptional audio quality and coverage. The DP4400 contains Motorola's Intelligent Audioprocessors which automatically adjust the volume of the radio to compensate for loud background noise, making the DP4400 the perfect radio for those working in loud or noisy work environments. The DP4400 also features Automatic Gain Control and Microphone Distortion Control which monitors and adjust the microphone settings automatically to ensure the best possible voice reproduction so workers never miss important communication again.
The DP4400 radio offers exceptional built quality, an innovative feature packed design and outstanding overall performance for those businesses or government agencies that need a world-class solution that will stand up and deliver, every time.
- Digital / Analogue Mixed Mode Operation
- Customisable Voice Announcement
- 8 Hours Battery Operation time in Analogue and 11.8 Hours in Digital (Standard Slim Battery)
- 3 Programmable Buttons
- IP57 Rated / US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F/G
What's in the box
- Motorola DP4400 (UHF - MDH56RDC9JA1AN-AU, VHF - MDH56JDC9JA1AN-AU)
- Standard 1500mA Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty