RFI UHF CD51 450-520 Mhz MBC Base Monopole Antenna (4.5m Cable) CD51-68-70
When the CD51-68-50 gets mounted on a vehicle gutter or similar position, these UHF MopolesTM provide optimum performance with a largely omnidirectional pattern. Due to the low angle of radiation inherent in the dipole antenna pattern, a 4.0 dB improvement in performance is typical when compared to a 3-wave whip in the centre of a metal roof.
The end-fed design of the UHF MopolesTM incorporates a truly unique transformer in the base section. In this patented feed assembly, the dielectric of the coaxial feeder cable is trimmed to a set length and then introduced into the coil in termination. The result is a precisely matched feed that is so consistent that tuning to frequency from a chart becomes a matter of course.
CD51 antennas are fitted with a flexible nylon radome over a copper element - ideal in industrial applications.
The CD50-xx-50 and CD51-xx-50 versions mate with the MBC coaxial base providing an internal, permanent connection in a completely sealed unit. The MBC base is easy to install and allows the entire antenna to be removed and replaced at will.
- Ground plane independence allows alternative mounting locations
- High performance and largely omni-directional pattern when not centre roof mounted
- Patented design allows termination or re-termination in seconds
- Stainless steel whip or flexible nylon whips cater to individual needs
- Base coil is virtually indestructible
- Unique transformer design